The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant is a four season log lodge located on the shores of Rangeley Lake in the heart of the Western Mountains of Maine. It is an iconic retreat which offers spectacular lake views and sunsets, intimate lodging and casual fine dining. A perfect place to reconnect with friends and family or just simply recharge.
Built in 1909, the authentic log lodge has a rustic mountain décor. Original quilt work, artwork and nature photographs from local artists adorn the walls. The Great Room has cozy over-stuffed “Old Hickory” furniture in front of a field stone fireplace making you feel right at home.
We look forward to making Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant your special place for every season.
- 8000 sq ft log lodge on 5.4 acres
- Fine Dining in our Dining Room and in the Pickford Pub, both overlooking Rangeley Lake
- 8 guest rooms including a family suite
- Corporate Meeting/Function room
- Lower Dining area & Special Events room
- 250 ft of lake frontage with private swimming beach
- Great Room with field stone fireplace
- Dock system (boat slips available)
- Expansive lawn with Adirondack chairs
- Free Wifi
- Located on the Snowmobile trail with snowmobile ramp to the lake
- Complimentary coffee served in the Great Room
- Parking for recreational vehicles
- Pet-free and smoke-free
- Four seasons of recreation
- Television available only in the Pickford Pub