Loon Lodge Policies
Check in time is 3:00 p.m. (please notify us of late or early arrivals)
Check out time is 11 a.m.
For your safety all doors are locked each night at 10:00 p.m. and unlocked at 7:00 a.m., please make arrangements at the front desk if this is an inconvenience.
Please notify The Loon Lodge immediately of any changes or cancellations. Reservations cancelled 15 or more days prior to your scheduled arrival are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date will be subject to charges for your entire stay. The credit card used to guarantee your reservation will be charged.
- Reservations made on-line cannot be discounted.
- A deposit for the first night's stay is collected at the time of purchase.
- All Packages and Room Rates Subject to Maine State Rooms and Meals Tax.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Breakfast is available nearby at area restaurants and cafes.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer or special.
- A cleaning/maintenance fee will be charged to your bill if furniture is misused or broken.
- A $50 charge will be added to your bill if a key is missing or taken.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Lodge. A $200 cleaning fee will be applied to your room charge if smoking is detected.
- No pets allowed.
- Alcohol purchased outside the lodge is not permitted to be consumed in the public areas of the Lodge due to our liquor licensing regulations.
Room rates are on based on double occupancy. Suite rates are based on quadruple occupancy.
Single Queen room: $110 - $125 per night
Suite and Double Queen rooms: $150-$165 per night
(Quad Suite, Slalom, Christie)
King rooms: $150-$165 per night
(Lakeside 1, Lakeside 2, Nordic, Olympic)
Charge for additional Adults: $20.
For complete descriptions of each room or to book your getaway, please click HERE.