Excellent Food. Excellent Service. Many lovely choices... Glorious sunset and lovely rooms! We will surely return. :)
- Brockingtons (9/3/15)
Beautiful Place!! We will be back again!
- Mary (5/17/15)
We enjoyed your lodge so much... so quaint and homey. The Great Room was so nice and the restaurant amazing! We'll be back.
- Denise & Marc (3/22/15)
The meals were absolutely delicious. The atmosphere is delightful. Our waitress was a joy.
- Cynthia & Doug (12/5/2014)
Wonderful experience from start to finish. We found this place by accident & we are so happy that we did because we will most certainly be coming back!
- N Moreland (10/12/2014)
If you're looking for a romantic getaway, this is the place! Exceptional service, fabulous food, ideal setting. We'll be back!
- Frank & Katie (10/9/2014)
We had such a wonderful tranquil two days. Thank you.
- R Wilson & M Parker (9/1/2014)
Wonderful lodge! Loved sitting in the red Adirondack chairs overlooking the lake.
- A Layng, Chebeague Island ME(8/28/2014)
Loved the dinner and views. Awesome place
- The Leveys and Murads (8/31/2014)
This lodge is the closest place to paradise I have yet to come across!
- M & M, Canada (09/01/2010)
Our 2nd visit in the past year. Loved our stay.
- R & C, N. Conway, New Hampshire (08/23/10)
Awesome, beautiful, serene, great food & atmosphere.
- P & J, Maine (07/17/10)
Incredible dining! Fabulous dining experience. Wonderful lodging. Our second year back and we will absolutely see you again next year.
- K & J, New York (03/05/10)
Had a great time skiing & snowshoeing. Couldn’t have asked for better accommodations, views or hospitality. Thanks for a great stay.
- J & L, Columbus, Ohio (02/07/10)
Every time we come, we love it even more!
- K & N, Islesboro, Maine (11/09/09)
Tranquility, beautiful view of the lake. Food is fantastic.
- P,B., Quebec, Canada
What a great find. We enjoyed a quiet night by the fire, loved the warm and welcoming ambience and beautiful location.
- L.C., Colorado (10/14/09)
This is just such a wonderful place and a well kept secret! We’re glad we found Loon Lodge! Thank you.
- S & K, New York City, NY (10/08/09)
I think we lost track of time…our first trip to Maine and we love it!!!
- O & E., Israel (09/11/09)
Thank you staff, for a memorable stay – once again!
- S.H., Denmark, Maine (07/31/09)
As always we are both going home rested, relaxed and happy. Thanks so much for everything.
- J.G. and C.G, Fairfield, Maine (03/02/09)
Can’t wait to come back. The area has so many things to offer – all of nature!
- J & W, Boxboro, Massachusetts (03/01/09)
It is Great to be back. The food was Excellent.
- L & B, Former owners of the Lodge (01/02/09)
Soaring Bald Eagles, great fishing and fine dining – What a trip!
- The Baldwins, Massachusetts (09/06/08)
Nice place to stay! Enjoyed the fireplace and hospitality.
- J & J, San Francisco, California (02/15/08)
Wonderful surprise! Great accommodations and love all the quilts. You really made our stay special!
- A.S., Livermore, Maine (01/09/08)
What a great find! Everything about our stay was wonderful! Dinner was great!
- L.S., West Gardiner, Maine (01/07/08)
MY BIRTHDAY!! Fantastic food! Fantastic service! Wonderful place!
- J & K, Wales, United Kingdom
It was great! Lovely! Picture perfect, a little bit of paradise! Very Romantic!
- D & H, Baltimore, Maryland (07/27/08)
Fabulous food, lovely surroundings, cozy, comfortable accommodations, Friendly, smiling faces – Heaven on Earth. Thank you!
- K&D, Gloucester, Massachusetts (07/30/08)
I’ve never seen the Milky Way so bright!
- C.B., Londonville, Vermont (08/24/08)
It is always a special treat to spend a night at Loon Lodge.
- T. J., Greenville, Maine (08/29/08)
I had a wonderful stay. The service was tremendous!
- Frank from Alaska (09/07)
Breathtaking! We loved it & we saw a Moose!
- S & C (10/04/07)
This lodge is absolutely beautiful and it feels like home, food was excellent & so was the waitstaff.
- V & S (10/09/07)
Wonderful setting, comfortable and tasteful rooms, great dinner – What more could you ask?
- L & M, London, England (10/11/07)
Great food, outstanding hospitality. An authentic Maine Lodge. Thank you! We’
ll come back again for sure.
- Eric B. & Robin D. (01/21/07)
Peaceful & serene – a great get away.
- D & J (06/23/07)
Wonderful! Brought back many memories!
- D. S. (Family member of prior owner), Rangeley, Maine (07/20/07)
Loon Lodge is everything one hopes to get in lodging – comfort, beauty, & outstanding customer service, Thanks! We had a great time.
- B & A, State College, Pennsylvania (07/30/07)
Great food, gorgeous view, lovely room – nice retreat from the “real world.”
- L.G., Peabody, Massachusetts (08/10/06)
So beautiful, amazing artwork. We’d recommend Loon Lodge to anyone looking in the area.
- D & D, Chelmsford, Massachusetts (07/29/06)
Superb dinner! Lovely sunset! Great Staff!
- V.L., Franklin, Tennessee (08/26/06)
Hospitality and service hard to match! We hated to leave. Thank you soooo much!
- S. & B., Alexandria, Virginia (09/18/06)