Keeping Maine Healthy
Update to Maine’s Covid-19 regulations
We’re looking forward to hosting you in 2021!
We continue to follow the state of Maine’s Covid-19 regulations to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant’s dinner hours are from 5-9PM, Wednesday-Saturday. We suggest reservations.
The Pickford Pub is now open Thursday-Saturday nights from 5-9. Reservations are required due to the smaller space of the pub.
Masks are required at all times in Maine in all public settings, indoors and outdoors, regardless of the ability to socially distance. You may remove your masks at your table while dining in our restaurant and in your guest room. At all other times in our common areas, masks are required.
Visitors from all six New England states are no longer subject to Maine’s quarantine rules. If you are traveling from elsewhere, we suggest you check the state of Maine’s Covid response page for ongoing travel restrictions. The residents of other states may be required to quarantine upon arrival in Maine for 14 days or show a negative Covid test within 72 hours of arrival. For more information about travel to Maine, please visit the travel advisory page of the state of Maine. and capacity limits, please click on this link for more information. Keep Maine Healthy FAQs
In addition, we continue to take the following steps to assure you and our team remain safe during your visit to the Loon Lodge.
- We strongly recommend dinner reservations for our restaurant. Reservations for the Pickford Pub are required. Please call 207.864.LOON(5666) or visit us at LoonLodgeMe.com.
- Parties will be restricted to a maximum of eight per table.
- Social distancing rules remain in place even as we're allowed to increase our overall capacity. Please maintain six-foot distancing whenever possible.
- Per state regulation, guests will be asked to supply contact information for contact tracing.
- If you have ordered take-out, please call when you arrive for pickup. We will notify when you may enter the Lodge to pick up your order.
- Your room will have been cleaned before arrival. During your stay, our staff will not enter your room. If you have any special needs for linens, towels or other items, please contact the front desk.
Our employees and operations:
- Our entire staff has been trained, and acknowledges all new cleaning, restaurant and lodging policies and procedures. Training will be updated as needed.
- When you call to make reservations, we will remind you of our policies that you will need to know when you arrive. You will also receive an email confirmation for your stay and a reminder about our policies.
- Practice enhanced room sanitation by cleaning and sanitizing all hard services after every use, linens, bedspreads and covers laundered.
- Following each departure, guest rooms will be left vacant for a period of time to allow for deep cleaning, disinfectant and cleaners to dry, and reasonable air exchange. Consider ways to maximize airflow, if practical, to increase fresh air circulation (e.g. opening windows, or doors).
- The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant will perform all necessary actions to keep our environment clean and safe for guests and staff.
- Staff are screened daily for Coronavirus symptoms and exposure.
We understand that these rules are inconvenient, however they are for everyone’s safety. It is our goal to make you as comfortable as possible during your visit. Thank you for your understanding and your continued trust in The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant. We’re all in this together.
For a full set of regulations Maine's regulations for lodging, restaurants and travel, please visit the state’s Coronavirus response page: Moving Maine Forward.
We look forward to serving you. Your hosts at The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant