Keeping Maine Healthy
Update to Maine’s Covid-19 regulations
We’re looking forward to hosting you in 2021!
We continue to follow the state of Maine’s Covid-19 regulations to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
Click here for the state's latest guidelines as Maine fully reopens.
The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant’s dinner hours are from 5-9PM, Wednesday-Saturday.
The Pickford Pub is now open Thursday-Saturday nights from 5-9.
We suggest reservations for the deck, restaurant and Pickford Pub as we anticipate a busy summer season.
We continue to take the following steps to assure you and our team remain safe during your visit to the Loon Lodge:
- Our entire staff has been trained, and acknowledges all new cleaning, restaurant and lodging policies and procedures. Training will be updated as needed.
- When you call to make reservations, we will remind you of our policies that you will need to know when you arrive. You will also receive an email confirmation for your stay and a reminder about our policies.
- Practice enhanced room sanitation by cleaning and sanitizing all hard services after every use, linens, bedspreads and covers laundered.
- Following each departure, guest rooms will be left vacant for a period of time to allow for deep cleaning, disinfectant and cleaners to dry, and reasonable air exchange. Consider ways to maximize airflow, if practical, to increase fresh air circulation (e.g. opening windows, or doors).
- The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant will perform all necessary actions to keep our environment clean and safe for guests and staff.
- Staff are screened daily for Coronavirus symptoms and exposure.
It is our goal to make you as comfortable as possible during your visit. Thank you for your continued trust in The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant. We’re all in this together.
We look forward to serving you. Your hosts at The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant and the Pickford Pub.