Sometimes you just need to get away.
The Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant is a four-season log-built lodge located on the shores of Rangeley Lake in the heart of the Maine’s Western Mountains. Loon Lodge is an iconic lakeside retreat offering spectacular lake views and sunsets, intimate lodging and casual fine dining. This is a perfect place to reconnect with friends and family or just simply recharge.
Built in 1909, our authentic lodge has a rustic mountain décor. Original quilt work, artwork and nature photographs from local artists adorn the walls. The Great Room has cozy over-stuffed “Old Hickory” furniture in front of a field stone fireplace where you can feel right at home.
We look forward to making Loon Lodge Inn & Restaurant your special place for every season.
- 8,000 sq ft log lodge on 5.4 acres
- Fine Dining in our Dining Room and in the Pickford Pub, both overlooking Rangeley Lake
- 8 guest rooms including a family suite
- Pickford Cottage with an additional 4 guest rooms and inviting porch.
- Corporate Meeting/Function room
- Lower Dining area & Special Events room
- 250 ft of lake frontage private swimming beach
- Dock system (boat slips available)
- Great Room with field stone fireplace
- Wedding Tent to accommodate up to 175
- Expansive lawn with Adirondack chairs
- Free Wifi
- Located on the Snowmobile trail with snowmobile ramp to the lake
- Complimentary coffee and muffins served in the Great Room
- Parking for recreational vehicles
- Pet-free and smoke-free
- Four seasons of recreation
- Television available only in the Pickford Pub