Loon Lodge Policies
Check in time is 3:00 p.m. (please notify us of late or early arrivals)
Check out time is 11 a.m.
For your safety all doors are locked each night at 10:00 p.m. and unlocked at 7:00 a.m., please make arrangements at the front desk if this is an inconvenience.
If you have any changes to make to your reservation, or need to cancel, please contact The Loon Lodge immediately by emailing us though our contact form.
Cancellation/No Show Policy: Please review and understand the COVID-19 requirements prior to booking your reservation. Once a reservation is confirmed, please notify us by email of any cancellation or modification of the booking at least 14 days before day of arrival in order to avoid forfeiture of deposit. Reservations modified or cancelled 14 or more days prior to your scheduled arrival are subject to a $35 processing fee. Late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refunds. For Reservations cancelled within 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival, the deposit is nonrefundable.
- Reservations made on-line cannot be discounted.
- Reservations for a single night room rental will be subject to a one-night deposit at the time of booking.
- Reservations for multiple nights will be subject to a 50% deposit at the time of booking and balance due immediately upon check-in.
- All Packages and Room Rates Subject to Maine State Rooms and Meals Tax.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Breakfast is available nearby at area restaurants and cafes.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer or special.
- A cleaning/maintenance fee will be charged to your bill if furniture is misused or broken.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Lodge. A $200 cleaning fee will be applied to your room charge if smoking is detected.
- No pets allowed.
- Alcohol purchased outside the lodge is not permitted to be consumed in the public areas of the Lodge due to our liquor licensing regulations.
Room rates are on based on double occupancy. A two-night minimum stay is required.
Rates start at $155 per night. Click here for descriptions and rates for each of the rooms in the main Lodge building and the Pickford House.
Or click here to book your getaway.